Canadian Lobster Thermidor Kit
Our limited edition lobster thermidor kit includes a cooked whole Canadian lobster, Thermidor sauce and a cheese crumb. Restaurant quality just got even easier.
You can now enjoy a delicious lobster thermidor without worrying about anything. Our cooked whole Canadian lobster can now be bought with a Thermidor sauce and cheese crumb, perfect for creating a classic lobster dish. You can treat yourself with a luxurious meal for one, or split the lobster in half and share the love.
Order your kit before 1pm and you’ll be able to dine on lobster thermidor for dinner the very next day.
- The lobster will arrive frozen and should be defrosted in the fridge until fully thawed prior to reheating.
- Pre-heat oven to 180’C
- Remove the claws and cut the body in half from head to tail.
- Remove the tomalley and clean out the head section on both halves and discard.
- Extract the claw and knuckle meat and use it to fill the empty part of each lobster half.
- Pour a sachet of sauce over each half of the lobster and then sprinkle the cheese and parsley crumb mix across the two.
- Place in a pre-heated oven for 10 minutes.
- If you’re adding some extra cheese on top finish off with 2 minutes under the grill.
Please note: Like all our bundles this kit is excluded from price reductions using discount codes however you can still use reward points to reduce the price of your order total.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.