Smoky Paprika Argentinian Red Prawns with Almonds
- 800 g large raw peeled argentinian red prawns 1 pack
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 200 g whole raw almonds
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- salt to taste
- Pre-heat the grill to medium-high and peel the garlic clove.
- Add the olive oil, almonds, garlic and smoked paprika to a small food processor and blitz together to a coarse paste.
- Place the prawns into a bowl and coat with the paste.
- Place the prawns under the grill. After two minutes flip them over and grill the other side for an additional two minutes or until the prawns are cooked through. Place on a platter and sever immediately.
- Serve with fresh lemon wedges and a green salad.