Grilled Tuna with Avocado and Tomato Salad
- 2 tuna steaks
- 12 cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 avocado peeled, stone removed and flesh diced
- 1 handful rocketleaves
- 1 handful watercress
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Brush the tuna steaks with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. In a hot griddle pan, sear quickly on both sides for 2-3 minutes in total.
- In a mixing bowl, add the watercress, rocket, tomatoes, avocado, olive oil and balsamic vinegar and gently mix together. Divide the salad between two plates.
- Slice the tuna 2-3 times and lay over the salad. Spoon over a little of the remaining dressing in the mixing bowl and serve.