Breaded Garlic and Herb Baked Mussels
- 800 g green lip half-shell mussels 1 pack
- 150 g breadcrumbs
- 115 g butter unsalted, softened
- 4 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 15 g parsley chopped
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°c.
- Mix the butter, garlic and parsley together. Season with salt and pepper and then spoon the mixture onto the mussels in the shell.
- Sprinkle the breadcrumbs on top of the mussels.
- Add mussels to a baking tray and bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove mussels from the oven, add to a serving platter and serve hot.